And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, October 21, 2006
ksofglijshuzvjaxvefk
I have no idea why blogger needs us to put up a title for every post we make. Hah. I'm running out of titles... (that's Zimbabwean up there, by the way)

Anyways, we had our first Christmas band practice last night...it was pretty good, if you ask. Wish I could have just sat there all night at the piano, not having to worry about the upcoming exams, or other stuff on my mind...oh well...

Came home around 11pm plus to my little bedroom with a whole pile of books and notes on my table staring me in the face (but I had enough of muggin' for the day), and to the fact that jiejie Eunice was back in Kluang.

And so...I'm alone again for the weekend. Thank God it's a Sunday tomorrow...it means church and CG. Plus Sangeetha asked us over for dinner tomorrow. Yay for friends...

As for now, I have to get out of the house...my landlady's mother blasts the TV almost the whole day...think I'll just hang around at the library with my pile of books and notes. Should be loads of fun lah...

Yea right... *rolls eyes*

Before I take my leave, here's a picture I really love (Jo made it):

I don't like the picture of me and this photo...so ugly  

_____________________

Sheesh...Jem, how can you say that?! I think it's lovely. =)  

_____________________

very creative! i wonder where you eunice is looking though! :D  

_____________________

jo didn't make it the software did ...mwahaha ...i think i look ugly lar  

_____________________

NONSENSE!!!  

_____________________

Post a Comment