And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Dreamin'
Oh my gosh...I just watched a super duper cool video Jo posted in her blog. Man, I am so inspired!!! I miss performing...not so much to be seen or be at center stage...just miss the rush of adrenaline coming over me before a performance, miss having to practice for a dance, miss the "anxious" feeling...and most of all, the sense of satisfaction after performing. And I miss choreographing dances, and teaching the steps...oh sighhh.......

I realize I have many unlived dreams...or yet to be lived. I've always wanted to write a book...and compose songs. But sometimes I think that maybe people won't like reading what I write, or find my songs boring...

Sarah and I were at Life Bookshop last week, looking at some CDs, and she said, "Look at how many uncomposed songs that could be here". That made me see those racks of CDs in a new perspective...

And when I told her I want to compose songs, but not sure if they would be good, she said, "That's the problem...you're not confident!" Hmmm...how true, I think. Plus, it's not like I don't have any musical instrument...I've got my piano...

Anyways, dreams and aspirations aside...my day was pretty cool. You know what...the more time I spend with Candy (whether studying or just chatting), the more I realize that we share quite a lot in common...but I'll write about that another time. =)

Okie, it's time to say goodbye...I need to study. Oh darn. *Big groan* Toodles...

Post a Comment