And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, October 23, 2006
Tsk
I. AM. SICK. OF. STUDYING.

Almost everyone I know is having holidays and a gala time. And I'm not. This feeling sucks...sigh........

=(

hey ly..!! hehehe...it's not really holidays for the form5s ar...lots of stuff need to catch up er..hehe..so...we study together lar..=p gambateh~~  

_____________________

itulah..singapore..*sighs*
:P anyways..it good reading your blog..your sense of humour changed so much adi! :D  

_____________________

Mei Qi: Thank you! =)

Mich: Haha...honestly, my sense of humour now, it's an effect of spending too much time with clowns. Oops... =P  

_____________________

Haha, if it's any consolation, although i'm out of school, i've still got lotsa stuff to do. Mostly helping my mum for the Awards Nite  

_____________________

No Ryan, not same...not same at all. =(  

_____________________

Post a Comment