And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, October 26, 2006
That's my Daddy
I was talking with Jem on Skype, and then she says that Daddy wanted to pray for me because my exams are starting tomorrow...so along came Daddy on the mic...

Daddy: Hello...are you there?

Ly: Yup, I'm here...hi Dad.

Daddy: Hiiiii...come let us pray for you (Mummy and Jem were around in the kitchen). Are you connected?

Ly: Okie...yah, I am.

Daddy: Okie...is God connected? God, are you connected? (And I thought that was really funny and cute of Daddy to say that...hahahahah!!!)

Ly: *Giggle giggle giggle*

Then Daddy prays for me to be confident, not be fearful, not worry, to remember what I've studied, to write the right answers.

Doesn't he look so good? I seriously think he's the most good-looking guy his age. And now I'm missing home even more...sighhhhhhh.........

To Daddy: Thank you so much...for everything. Your prayers, your support, your love, your concerns, your money. No one can ever replace you! I love you. =)

To God: Thank You for an awesome dad You've given me...above all, You're my heavenly Father.

One important thing Dad told me: Don't worry...you won't accomplish anything by worrying.

ohh!!!My daddy......I truly agreee with what you said JIe Ly...What a wise thing to say"Dont worry..you wont accomplish anything by worrying'HOpe you sre getting better JIe...will see you soon!!!tomorrow!!!!yeah!!!Love you so much!!!!!  

_____________________

Post a Comment