And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, September 16, 2006
"He's twenty four"
I forgot to say this yesterday...was in the bus on my way to school yesterday and I bumped into my neighbour. She lives two units away from us...so she started talking...asking me about my studies, how long more I have to study, blah blah blah...

Then she starts talking about her son...telling me what he's doing, what he did after NS, this and that.....then, "He's twenty four."

And I was thinking...okkkkkkieee.....

And on and on she rambled about her son...in her sort of broken English. Me, being the polite young lady that I am (haha =P), listened and even walked with her...well, I mean...I felt obliged to. Because she was walking in the same direction as me...and I was late for lecture five minutes...

But all the while me was thinkin'...why are you telling me about your son?!?!??!? Me is NOT interested!!!

"How old are you?"

"Twenty."

"Wahh...!! So young!"

I had nothing else to say...when we parted ways, I walked with all the speed I could muster and went into class looking flustered...

Post a Comment