And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, September 15, 2006
Over and done with...
I'M BACK IN KLUANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels good to be back home after two weeks of sheer busybusybusy-ness, and one whole week of sleeping at like, 1.00am-3.00am...finally...presented our two projects yesterday and today. Despite the stress and pressure, we were enjoying ourselves...together with Candy, Sunny, Chin Fang, Sheran, Sangeetha, and Yu Xuan. * Girls, I appreciate every single one of you, your ideas, your creativity, and your cooperation...and a special thanks to Zul (again...hehe) for all your help. =) *

I think we did pretty well...maybe we didn't cover some points, but the most important thing is we enjoyed ourselves...preparing and also during presentation.

Now...I'm left with another two projects. But before I plunge into preparing for those two and for my final exams, I'm gonna enjoy this weekend...TOTAL rest.

By the way...I embarrassed myself today. Was in Larkin (bus stand in JB) and buying my ticket back to Kluang...and the guy said, "Pukul empat." (Translated: Four o'clock)

I gave him a look. "Pukul empat? Pukul tiga tak ada, eh?" (Translated: Four o'clock? Three o'clock one don't have?)

The guy looked at me like I was nuts...then he pointed to his watch, saying, "Sekarang sudah nak pukul empat!" (Translated: It's gonna be four o'clock!)

"Ohhh..." I stood there looking stupid while he issued me my ticket. Why would a person wanna get a three o'clock ticket when it's already four?!?!?? So paiseh, man...hahahahah......please remind me not to embarrass myself next time.....

Okie dokies...I'm gonna turn in early tonight. Dead tired.

Post a Comment