And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, September 12, 2006
School Trouble
This shall be the FIRST and the LAST time.

I think I could have died today...if an accident had actually taken place. Or I might have landed up being paralyzed for the rest of my life...

You see, what happened was...a few friends were playing with the stretcher (not the normal kind of stretcher...it's those with straps and a neck collar to immobilize the person on it...the kind they have in ambulances) after our formal lesson during clinical lab. They got hold of me at the arms and legs (despite my struggling) and pinned me down...strapped me to the stretcher and started giving me the "ride of my life"...

With me screaming frantically for them to put me down, they got even more excited...and THAT guy came over and encouraged them to lift me till their shoulder level. And of course, if you don't hear me screaming, there must be something REALLY wrong with you...so my lecturer heard and turned around. I guess she got the shock of her life...

I've never heard her speak in such an angry tone before...let alone a stern voice...because she's the motherly, kind-hearted and gentle kind of woman, hardly ever raise her voice. Everyone froze when she asked who's idea it was...two of my friends meekly owned up. Told them to go see her in her office...then she said, "Lydia, you also see me in my office, because you allowed them to do that to you."

I was like...WHATTT?!?!??!?! (in my heart lah)

Thank God one of my friends owned up that they actually forced me down...but anyways, I went to see her with them also. THAT guy came along...but I still can't believe that a twenty seven year-old guy can be such a.......a...a...don't-know-what-word-to-use...

I was darn speechless when he said, "Actually...when they were doing it, they knew they were responsible for their actions." We thought he was gonna own up and say that he was part of it as well, but nooooo........he said that instead...unbelievable.........

Yea, I know...such drama my life is.......

As I've said, this will be the first and the last time I'm getting into trouble at school...so yeah.

Advice of the day: If you ever get hold of Lydia by the arms and legs but she tells you to "let go", you'd better obey her commands...

Post a Comment