And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, March 09, 2009
once in a very blue moon
I just had the 1st Sunday off in many many many donkey months (I don't really know what donkey months mean but I just wanted to use that phrase, haha).

Why, you ask...
Well, because my roster is always so not nice. Erghh.

Why?
Because my requests don't get granted.

Why?
Well, I don't know...what's the whole point of the request book anyway when you don't get what you request for.

Why?
I don't know!

GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Anyways, I spent my precious Sunday off with Merv (at Causeway Point, we bumped into Aishah and also Jie!) and we had dinner with Jo (talking about *ahemmm*).

Speaking of Jo...I have a question to ask. Okie........I just forgot what it was that she asked me but it was funny. Darn...I wanted to post it here but now I've forgotten what it was. =P

Haha, oh well...it's time to get to bed. G'nite! Tomorrow I is go to cutting hair with jiejie Eunice! =)

*See Merv, I finally posted something! =P

美女聊天 , 影音视讯免费聊天室 , 免费视频语音聊天室 , 视频聊天社区 , 辣妹视讯交友网 , qqlove真人视讯交友网 , 漾美眉视讯交友 , 漾美眉聊天室 , 漾美眉交友聊天室 , 一对一聊天室  

_____________________

Post a Comment