And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, August 20, 2006
!@#$%^&*
Freak.

I was on my way back from church just now, on the bus...and this man, in his late fifties or early sixties, plopped himself down next to me. His bag hit me, and he smelled of alcohol...the worse part is, he sat SO CLOSE to me. He was occupying more than half the seat...I moved in all I could...

Twice he leaned towards me...my instant reaction was to fold my arms towards my chest...don't ask me why, but I think most girls do that when something like this happens (it's a form of guarding yourself, I think...right?).

Anyways...I was so afraid that the man would do something. It sort of reminded me of the freaky dream I had last week (I shan't go into details, but it was a real nightmare) ...I was certain that I would have taken out my brand new juicer from my bag (I had bought a small hand-juicer on my way back) and clobber his head real hard if he attempted anything...

So...when the bus reached my stop, the man allowed me such a small space to get out that his hand brushed my butt. HELLO??!?!!?! I may be small, but I'm NOT THAT SMALL!!!!!!!! Just give me my space and DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!

It is at times such as this that I wish I was the world's biggest fatso...just so that I can occupy the whole seat and not have to worry about people trying to be funny.

Freako. Should have just taken my juicer out.

Post a Comment