And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, August 19, 2006
Candy's BIG Day
I spent the whole day sleeping...from 8.00am till 6.00pm. Because...I spent the whole night awake (except for a little half an hour).

Why?

It was Candy's birthday...and we, her classmates, decided to plan a BBQ for her. So off we went to East Coast Park yesterday evening...we told Candy to just relax and bring herself. And so she did. =)

It was good...although we started like...two hours behind our planned time. Haha...but, we had the whole night. Sitting by the BBQ pit eating and talking...sitting on the beach talking...and I was looking out at the water, watching for anything abnormal because my Kakak Eunice told me about her freaky Tsunami dream.

So anyways, the highlights of the night was when Zul got into action...at 11.00pm plus, he climbed a tree and acted like a monkey. At 3.00am plus, he was dancing to a Hindi song. Man...that was funny! He looked like a little cute boy...hahahahaha!!!

Just before Zul got dancing, I passed to Candy the card we wrote...she read it. No one saw her crying until I turned around...and I was like, "Why, Candy??" And she said, "I'm so touched!" And she cries somemore...I hug her...and she cries somemore. Then later she said her mascara has been tried and proven to be water-proof. Haha...now everyone can safely claim that MAYBELLINE water-proof mascara REALLY works!

I think I felt kinda bad...because I was the one who made the card and passed it to her. But then again...you don't feel bad when people feel touched, do you?

And so...Candy had the best birthday ever. She told me. =)

Pictures will be up soon...

*Lesson of the day: People are more sensitive than they seem to be...if you can't say something that's nice and wise or good and true, there's only one thing you should do: Shhhhhhh!! (I'm not referring to anyone in particular here...just a lesson I thought would be good as a reminder for us all)

Post a Comment