And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, August 27, 2006
Holidays
I'm having holidays now...very much needed. Yay for me...

For the past week, I've been feeling pretty stressed over the sudden realization that this semester is a really tough one...so many modules, so many assessments, so many projects. Sighhhh...

Anyways, I was up in KL yesterday...for W@P. We had a great time on our way up...six girls, Ryan and Jit (the others were with Uncle Ven). Talking and heehee-haha'ing...and learning interesting stuff...like, Alabama IS actually a country (didn't you know that?!), and that jiejie Eunice can't catch certain kind of jokes (lame jokes, haha). Oh, and we found out something about Jit, too. Hahahaha.....

Came back to Kluang with Dad and Mum and my sisters...dropped by Cyberjaya (Dad, Mum and the three girls stayed there on Friday night) to get stuff. While waiting for Mum in the shower, we girls were taking some shots...it was so funny!

Jem's teeth...haha!!

Dad was resting for a while, and we were giggling away...on the same couch. Finally he got up, and offered to take a picture for us...you should have seen him...SO FUNNY!!! He was even saying things like, "Okie...eh, don't put your hand there! Take it away!"


There. Dad took this for us...we think it's nice. Still...I think my eyes always appear smaller in pictures. Haha, for all you know, I'm in denial! =P

Got to church this morning at 7.45am...I actually thought I was running late because for I don't know what reason, our front auto gate wouldn't budge. So Dad had to manually open it...but when I got to church, I was the first one among the band members to get there...hmmm.

Anyways...playing the 2nd keyboard (the synthesizers) for worship this time round was...pretty challenging, I must say. But fun! I don't remember playing around with so many instrument sounds before...hehehe...nice. =)

Okie dokies, everyone...that was my weekend. Today my head doesn't feel like it belongs to me...stupid headache. Erghhh........

Buh-bye and goooooodnites.

Post a Comment