And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, September 08, 2006
Down Memory Lane
I met up with Tien Li and San Ni just now...looks like it has been a week of meeting-ups, huh. Haven't met San Ni in like...two years. Don't be surprised if I meet up with someone I haven't seen in three years next week. Haha...

I've been thinking...that some people are just not that easy to trust. Maybe because I've had some not-so-nice experiences lah. I mean...just imagine someone leading you by the hand while your eyes are blind-folded. And you follow that person...he/she sounds nice enough, trust-worthy. Then all of a sudden, you don't feel that hand holding yours anymore...you're left alone in the dark, blind, hurt, and worse still...you're left feeling like a total moron...

It really is true that relationships (all kinds) are made up of a million little things...trust is one of the most essential, I believe.

Lately, I've been finding myself walking down memory lane...thinking and reflecting upon the good old times, what people did for me, what people did with me (whether one-on-one or in a group)...reliving sweet memories of those whom I've spent time with...willing some to come alive again...

(Jiejie Eunice took this picture. I think it's nice although
it's a li'l blur...and yeap, that's me)

You'd be surprised at the kind of stuff I can remember...even little details which may seem insignificant. But memories of such details give me a nice feeling. =)

Post a Comment