And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, September 05, 2006
[no topic]
Just got back from having dinner with Rena at Thai Express...after not meeting up for like...one year already. That woman...so the busy-ness lah. But she's still the same... =)


This picture was taken during our first training session for the Philippines mission trip (which I never got to go because of a clash with attachments...hmmmph!)

Anyways on my way back on the bus, there was this little baby girl...the cutest baby ever...she kept peeking at me, so I made a face. You should have seen her response! She was so delighted and was squirming in her pram with such glee...she kept peeking, so I kept making faces. Real cute girl...

I'm wondering how it must be like having your own baby...hmmm. Ohkaaaaayyy...no boyfriend, no husband, no talk............................

Post a Comment