And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, August 31, 2006
MerdekaFireworksLateBreakStress
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MALAYSIA!


May God's favour continue to be upon your people...
May blessings spring out of your grounds...
May prosperity dwell in your land...

We could see the fireworks display from our house last night. =)

Breakie with Merv and Isaac this morning was supposed to be at 9.30am...but when Isaac came honking at my doorstep, I was still SO asleep! Man...this has never happened before. So anyways, I got ready in like...fifteen minutes. And of course...those two guys were making fun of me. Nothing unusual...really (I mean, the making fun of me part).

So, it was a rather relaxing day...did the laundry with Mum, went for lunch, visited my uncle, came home and watched a movie, went for Jit and jiejie Li Poh's house-warming dinner, and now I'm here.

My one week break is coming to an end. This can only mean ONE thing:

Incoming stresssssssssssss....................
(I need a Chill Pill)

Post a Comment